Cosmic Diner!

8:08 AM



Everybody loves an eye-catching place and this one was my pleasure to came here,
Cosmic Diner is one of thousand unique concept places in Bali that you should try. It’s really metro or 50’s American style just like a movie series “two broke girls” and I think this place is really match for instagram-ers.



Anyway have you notice the different of diner and dinner? Some people heard the word of ‘diner’ on Cosmic Diner was ‘dinner’, no it’s NOT honey. Actually diner is a small roadside restaurant with a long counter and booths, but the originally one designed to resemble a dining car on a train. Diner was easily found in America or Canada but now we (Indonesian) can try it in our country weeheee!

Cosmic Diner have 2 counters in Bali, the one that I visited was on Lippo Mall. Although this is the smallest one but I still love every single things of this restaurant, but if you want to take a better photo you should go to the another one in Sunset Road.
And yup something delicious has arrived! Just like their motto,
Rigatoni Chicken Mushroom (IDR 45K)
Score 4,5/5


The Rigatoni tasted awesome and nicely cooked, they put unmelted mozzarella on the top it’s kindly weard for me . And it comes with a normal portion not really big but still not enough for me HAHAHA I need 2 portion! Btw they serve the pasta with cute plate, so adorable <3

The New Yorkers Milk Share (IDR 39K)
Score 5/5


So in love with the milk shake, I think all the favorite milk shake tasted awesome. But the New Yorkers was so stunning, you can taste the creamy chocolate plus the milk mix really well! Uuuhhh so fresh and addicted me want now pls!  btw the favorite milk shake menu was quietly hiding I think it was under the common milk share menu. Ohh and the glass shaped like a boots, another adorable thing here

Overall it was a very nice visit, I was happy to have a review about this unique dinerJ
Well you should try it when you came to Bali, anyway I will make so many review about places in Bali in the future so stay tune!

Cosmic Diner
- Lippo Mall Kuta (LG – 11  Kartika Plaza street) Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
- Corner of Sunset Road and Dewi Sri | Sunset Star Bloc C, Bali 80361, Indonesia

Phone: 0361 8947389
Opening Hour: Mon-Sun 08.30 – 22:00         
Outdoor Seating & WIFI : YES
Menus & Drinks: Burger, Shake, Pancake, Waffles, Pasta, Sandwiches, Gelato, Coffee, Fries

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thankyou for read whole of my mind, pls leave any comment or anything:)